Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cards!

Told you I'd post some cards on here! I don't have step by step photo's for these as I made them in a bit of a hurry but I can give details to anyone interested. These were made to give to a friend at the hospital after she delivered her first baby :) The POOH and friends card is a birthday card for the baby and the other card is made with ACY and Gypsy wanderings and is a congratulations card for the mommy. Hope you enjoy!

Also don't forget I'm giving away some Disney accessories, if you'd like these just leave a comment in the post below :)








Congratulations Card:



6 comments:

  1. Oh I absolutely love the Pooh and Friends card! It's super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!
    Love the Pooh card .. ahhh another reason to buy it haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winnie The Pooh And His Friends make the perfect card... so very, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Pooh card! Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving your cards!...I have a tough time with those versus layouts. .........anywho, in reading this blog, thought I'd mention I'm the scrappin' unemployed too. Good luck with the job hunting. Goodness knows I'm good one day and the next, well....scrap happens, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards!!! The Pooh and friends card is awesome. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!