Saturday, June 26, 2010

New Projects!




YIKES it's been ages since I updated!! Sorry about that!  I *have* been busy though, here are some of the projects I've been working on, hope you enjoy :)

(Click picture to enlarge)

Cards:

I made 20 (4 of each design) of these cards as Thank You cards for my baby shower tomorrow. 

 

I also made another 5 of my Stuffed Animal Thank You Cards (See here for original post: http://gluemeetspaper.blogspot.com/2010/04/new-winner-for-sweethearts-cartridge.html)



Here's a Get Well Soon Card using the new B is for Boy cartridge:



and a Father's Day Card (super simple, dad cards are so hard!).  My dad also has an invention called a "Water Wheel"- it's a kayak cart - and I attempted to recreate the logo with my Cricut to decorate the envelope.  It's actually not too too far off!  See the original logo here: http://www.waterwheelboatcarts.com/


And lastly a Thank You Card!  This was for my Dad also, but you need to know the story behind it to understand it.  Our dryer vent was plugged up with a birds nest (so it turned out) and our clothes weren't getting dry so my Dad came over with a ladder and cleaned out the vent for us- good for us, bad for the birdies living there- and thus this thank you card :P  Get it? hehe



So that's been it for cards lately (although I have some more planned!) and onto scrapbook layouts!

Scrapbook Pages:

April Showers Bring May Flowers (please tell me you get why there are watering cans on this first layout......my husband didn't......I was hoping to make it look like the rain was coming from the watering cans.....anyone....?)




My Garden- May and June




New Years Eve 2008 (sorry for the horrible photo quality eek)


Summer Sweets


Puppy Playdate:



New House:
 


AAAAND that's it for now!  Told you I'd been busy ;)  And of course I have way more pages planned, I'm hoping to get close to finished/caught up by the time baby gets here in August!

As always please email me or comment with any questions and I'd be happy to answer them.  Thanks!

-Cassie

3 comments:

  1. Everything is so cute! I love all of your projects! Have fun at your baby shower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I designed a baby bump silhouette page on scal if you want it - - I made it for an album my sister is doing for a friend. I used some images that were on the web. you look so cute!!!
    jhoubre@nycap.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. be sure and let us know about the baby, boy or girl. loved your baby shower thank U cards......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!