Thursday, June 10, 2010

Some Recent Layouts


Hi everyone!  Just a few layouts I've made recently to share.  I can't take a decent picture of a 2 page layout for the life of me (especially one with photo's already in it because of the glare) so apologies for the yucky photos.  It's a shame, they look better in person!  Anyways I will get back to doing tutorials and cards soon, just trying to push out some LO's relatively quickly in the meantime :)  Hope you enjoy!!


Freshly Picked Cartridge









Mini Monsters Cartridge:






Snow Day Layout (Winter Woodland and Gypsy Wanderings):



3 comments:

  1. Your pictures are fantastic and so are your LO's...and I love what you did with the pumpkin, I have to scraplift that pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!