Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Finished Pregnancy Album

Fiiiiiiinally, right?  Anyways- here it is- all done!  And yes, there was only one baby in there :P  Sorry it's so many belly pics of yours truly, what else is there to put in a pregnancy album when you only had two ultrasounds?? I hope you enjoy- I had a lot of fun making it.  One piece of advice to anyone about to make a pregnancy album- don't pick Basic Grey Orgins as the main papers for the whole album just because you want it to be "different" and not all "baby pastel-y".  I like how the album turned out but at the same time wish I had chosen something a little less Army and a little more cutesy haha ;)

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions!  Thanks for looking!

Click on Photo to See Larger


































































1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!