Monday, December 27, 2010

Baby Boy Layouts and Fourth Trimester Mini Album

Hi everyone! I have lots of baby boy themed projects to share with you all today :)  First, I just finished making a mini-album about Charlie's "Fourth Trimester" or first 12 weeks out of the womb :)  I used a picture from each of his first 12 weeks and then added some mini albums in there as well.  This was my first mini album ever and it was pretty fun- although I think I still like scrapbooking best :P I used a 6x6 Tim Holtz bracket album and a slew of other supplies.  I'll be happy to let you know which ones if you ask ;)

Click on picture to enlarge





















And here are a few layouts I did about Mr. Charlie from when we were in the hospital!








Hope you enjoy everything and had a great Christmas :)

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! You are very talented. Your son is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful!! Your son is beautiful as well!!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Nicole
    niclax13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!