Saturday, December 11, 2010

"Just Cuz" Noel Mignon Challenge Layout

Hi everyone! I have a gift-themed layout and card to show you all today :) I made this layout for a challenge over at Noel Mignon (http://www.noelmignonchallenge.blogspot.com/) which is to scrap about your favorite gift.  I chose to scrap about when my husband sent me an Edible Arrangement (he knew I'd been DYING to get one for months) for no particular reason - that always makes it more fun doesn't it?- or as he put it "just cuz".  Isn't he sweet? Instead of journaling I chose to use our text messages back and forth from when it showed up at the doorstep.  I used Basic Grey's urban prarie and Noel Mignon's Dear Diary kit for this layout.  Hope you enjoy :)




The winner of the Noel Mignon challenge will win TWO Bedford Falls kits - which are amazing! Go here to check them out: http://www.noelmignon.com/store/show/2493.  So much great stuff in that kit!



And speaking of the Bedford Falls kit- here are some quick gift-themed Christmas cards i made using it! Hope you enjoy :) 





3 comments:

  1. Hi Cassie! Oh your LO is just super fun...I LOVE that you included your text message script on there. :) Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!