Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lots of New Projects

Hi guys! Here are a bunch of projects I've been working on recently but haven't gotten a chance to post until now, hope you enjoy :)


These are all LOs from this Thanksgiving- I made them using Noel Mignon's kit "Dear Diary" and my stash


I really, really, really hate this next LO....I rushed through it and it totally shows....

(my dad has decided he doesn't want to be called Grandpa, he wants to be called Mr. MacDonald haha)


(I call my mom Peggy and I have an Aunt Peggy too, so Peggy x2!)

These next ones are some more LO's I made using Crate Paper's Brook line.







And some more of Charlie (getting sick of him yet?  I have a million baby pictures to scrap!  it's neverending!)

I used my Sesame Street Font cartridge for the characters and A Child's Year for the text



I used the Very Virginia kit by Noel Mignon for this one




AAAAAND last but not least, a card I made!  I made a grungepaper rose following Tim Holtz's tutorial on his website :)  Enjoy!




3 comments:

  1. You have been super busy! All of the projects are beautiful! I love your work as always.

    CarrieAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts are precious! I love how you can manage to incorporate butterflies, flowers, and bling, yet still they come out boyish. And the card is beautiful! I'm still working on perfecting the flower.....I stink at it, lol. Made like 6 for a make and take example the other day and I am just so embarrassed they're going to be hanging up! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to disagree with you but, I think all of these pages are fantastic!! And, I can't say enough that your son is ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!