Friday, February 4, 2011

Cricut Chirp and a new LO

Hi everyone!  I just wanted to let you know that my layout "C for Charlie" was featured in the Cricut Chirp- woo hoo!  Check it out here:


And here's my most recent LO I just finished.  It's a little crooked in the photo, not sure how everyone else seems to get perfectly straight and wonderfully cropped layout photos....I have yet to figure that one out....

ANYWAYS- it's not of Charlie!  GASP!

(told you I'd do one that wasn't him.... :P)





(Made using the "Very Virginia" Kit from NoelMignon.com)

2 comments:

  1. I love your work!!! I have given you a Blog Award!! Please stop by my blog to pick it up!!

    http://papermaineiac.blogspot.com

    Congrats!
    Maquel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!