Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Page and Card Gallery

Hey everybody!  I just wanted to let you know that I have organized my favorite cards, mini albums, and layouts into galleries on Scrapbook.com and Two Peas in a Bucket.  I'm posting the links on the right hand side of my blog for easy access in case anyone ever wants to peruse my work :)  You can also check them out using the links below:

http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=galleries&u=593189 (Make sure you choose the appropriate tabs at the top for layouts, cards, or mini album)

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gallery/member/493898-gluemeetspaper/projects/1/ (Just scrapbook pages and mini albums on this site as of now...)

Also I wanted to share a new project.  I've been making those Tim Holtz grungepaper rose's like crazy (a little behind the times haha.....), theyre so cool and way cheaper than primas :) 



Maybe one of these days I'll get back to doing layouts that don't revolve around my son......

maybe....

:)


2 comments:

  1. It will never happen.lolol He is adorable. I have a grandson who is one, his name is Cooper.
    That is why I love your layout so much, "C"lolol
    I just became a follower, come and join me if you like. pennykitz.blogspot.com
    pennykitz@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cassie, your layout is sweet, and your baby is just too adorable! Love all your LOs. But I really stopped by to tell you that I have something for you at my blog -- a Stylish Blogger Award!!! So stop by (by clicking on my name)Pat's Scraps and grab your award, and then pass it on! (I thought I had left you a post 2 nights ago, but I'm not seeing it, so sorry for the delay)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!