Sunday, March 20, 2011

Gorilla Arms!

Yup that's right, my kid had gorilla arms.  He was fortunate enough to grow out of the condition but I thought I'd commemorate it just the same




Well everyone it's been ages since I've posted and I apologize!  I started my new job but it's over an hour away so by the time I get home and get the little one to bed I don't have much time for much of anything except passing out!  But I'm slowly getting used to the routine so I pinky promise I will have lots of new LO's very very soon AND a giveaway of some awesome paper and embellies. 

But hopefully my gorilla armed baby will tide you over (I used the ZooDay Cricut Lite cartridge and cut the gorilla at 7" to use as a mask and then sprayed glimmer mist.  I also used ZooDay for the font and Carousel for the banner).  Enjoy, nice to be back!

Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!