Monday, March 21, 2011

Scrapping Christmas Cards

Told you I'd be back soon!  And more to come later in the week, too :)

Hmm Christmas Layouts in March?  Yup, welcome to "Cassie schedule" :D  Here are some pages I made using the Bedford Falls kit from Noel Mignon.  I haven't printed out my xmas pics yet (we had a tiny santa suit for mr. charlie and it was oh so cute) so I've been scrapping some of my favorite christmas cards that we received this year, pretty much any card with cute kids in it is worthy of saving in my book hehe.

I like to scrap christmas cards because theyre like a premade photo collage all ready to go!

PS you might start noticing some stitching on my layouts....please ignore half of it (I'm still learning, you see hehe)











2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I love your work, your little guy is a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pages are awesome!! Do you use scetches?? They look so professional!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!