Sunday, March 27, 2011

Some Cards!

Yikes! I know I know, I barely ever post cards anymore.  Here are a few I've made recently :)  Also don't forget I'm giving away a whole bunch of stuff- check out the post below to be entered!  You have very good odds at winning- woo hoo!

I'm big into making mostly Thank You cards- they seem to be the ones I always end up needing the most.  Maybe one of these days I'll go buckwild and put the focal point of the card on the LEFT handside instead of the right :P







3 comments:

  1. You are one very talented woman! Love looking at everything you make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cards, Cassie. I've passed on a new award to you! Please stop by my blog to get it.--Pat N. http://patsscraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great cards! They should be in a boutique some where!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!