Sunday, May 22, 2011

Breast Cancer Themed Layouts and Crate Paper Layouts

Hi everyone!!  I have a couple new layouts to share with you today.  First, if you missed my guest design spot here these are the 'breast cancer themed' projects I made.







And here' s a 2 pager I made about Charlie using the Jump and Jive kit from NoelMignon.com.  Back when I took these photo's it was so exciting to see Charlie first grasp onto something.  Now he won't stop grasping onto things (namely my hair, my necklace, my earrings, the dogs, cords, my phone.....oh he's unstoppable! haha)





And lastly, you all know how much I love Crate Paper so here's a few more CP layouts. 

This first one uses their Neighboorhood Collection.  I had been wanting to try looping string through a layout and this seemed the perfect opportunity.  I think it looks darling!





And last but not least is a layout I made using the Toy Box Collection for the Crate Paper Sketch Challenge




and that's all I got for ya today!  I hope everyone had a great weekend :)

-Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!