Sunday, May 29, 2011

Nom Nom Nom!

Here's  a layout I made with Crate Paper's Toy Box line....Sundays have been turning into my Crate Paper Scrapbooking Day lately :)  Now that my scrapping is done I'm on to cooking for a beach picnic tomorrow- what are you all doing this weekend?

I based this sketch off of a sketch challenge listed on the Page Maps blog (you all know how much I love Becky Fleck's PageMaps books....now there's a blog too that I just discovered! woo hoo!)  If you don't get what "nom nom nom" means then say it out loud next time you take a big bite of food hehe

Hope you enjoy and have a great 3 day weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Oh, I definitely know what that means! We hear it a lot around here. Sweet boy. He is a honey bear. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!