Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Charlie!

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well :)  I took a day off of work today to bring Mr. Charlie to his bi monthly Cystic Fibrosis Clinic visit at the wonderful CT Children's Medical Center (they rock!)- and I was thrilled to hear that Charlie is doing great!!  Woo hoo- thought I'd share the good news :)  While he's not in the 50th percentile like they want (he's so darn long is keeps throwing off his weight to length ratio!) he's getting there and the doctors seemed very happy with his progress.  After the doctors visit I met Peggy (my mom) and we went and got some INCREDIBLE polish food in Hartford at the Polish House and it was to DIE for.  yum!  Then I spent the afternoon walking around in West Hartford and shopping and sipping on a smoothie- much fun!  Charlie and I also made Daddy something fun for Father's Day while we were there but I won't say what ;)

By the time we got home we were both beat and sweaty (95C today!).  Anyways I figured today would be a good day to share a CF related layout I have of Charlie.  We weren't sure what we wanted to do with these pictures showing the first time Charlie used his nebulizer, so I figured I'd scrap em :) 

This layout is made with the Portrait line by (you guessed it) Crate Paper.  I'm working on a layout to submit for their Wedding Week Challenge right now so hopefully I'll show you that soon as well. 







How is everyone else's week going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!