Sunday, June 12, 2011

Wedding Week Challenge Scrapbook Layouts

Hi everybody!  Here are some layouts i made for the Crate Paper Wedding Week Challenge.  I hope you like them :)



"Scrap Your Love Story"
Journaling Reads:
"Robb knew I loved playing on the beach in Old Saybrook, CT as a kid, so one day, August 2007, as we were sitting on a bench at the very same beach Robb got down on one knee and proposed marriage. I, of course, said YES! Two years later we sat on the same bench as a married couple. August 2010 we sat on this bench together while I was 9 1/2 months pregnant. This summer, 2011, we sit on this bench together with our beautiful son, Charlie. This bench is, oddly enough, very dear to me - as are you, Robb."

"Scrap Your Day"
this page is about the beautiful floral arrangements my mother made for our wedding
 




And one last layout I made using the Mary Ellen kit from NoelMignon.com.  I dunno, i don't love this layout but here it is anyways....at least the model is a cutie :P


2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful projects. Love the bench layout and all of the journaling. We are having a DT call at my challenge blog and would love if you took a look. http://thepapervariety.blogspot.com/p/join-team.html
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on winning the Crate Paper Challenge! Your layout is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!