Saturday, June 18, 2011

Who says pink is for girls?

Well fellow scrappers... I am sick of it!  I am sick of having super cute and adorable girly pink scrapbook pages and hardly ever having a chance to use them! 

That ends now!  Little boy be damned, I'm using pink anyways!

:) 

This is a layout I made for the Paper Variety Challenge, which is to use more than one type of alpha on a layout.  Easy peasy for me coz I tend to do that all the time so I challenged myself to use three instead.  I also used the Noel Mignon kit Mary Ellen for this layout....I'm figuring the pink girly stuff is okay coz I'm in the photo too ;)




ALSO to those who haven't seen yet I was featured again on the Crate Paper blog!  They chose my "Our Bench" layout as the winner of the Love Story category and I'm super thrilled....plus (bonus!) I get a $50 gift card to Crate and Barrel-- woooo hoooo! 

Well it occured to me I haven't shown a recent photo of Mr. Charlie here for quite some time so I thought I'd share just in time for Father's Day.  Here he is at 9 months, ain't he a cutie? 



Hope you all have a great weekend!!

-Cassie

2 comments:

  1. OMG, Charlie is so cute! Simply adorable and getting big! The layout is very nice too, even in pink (of course it is!) And congrats for your Bench layout being published! Good stuff. TFS!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie, I LOVE your scrapbooking, your style is lovely. :) Plus I love your profile photo, your little Charlie is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!