Thursday, July 7, 2011

Christmas In July!

Well I know you're starting to see Christmas in July sales and challenges all over the place now so why should I be an exception?  Plus the Paper Variety is having a Christmas Challenge (unlimited entries!  woo hoo!) so the timing is just perfect to share some of my winter scrapbook pages.

I can only share a few though, I've gotten the very exciting news that I will be published come December and January in Creating Keepsakes, Cricut Magazine, and Create Idea Book: Mini Albums.  I really only started aggressively submitting layouts a couple months ago (and I mean *agressively*, those poor editors had their inboxes flooded haha) so I'm thrilled to be published 3 times already! 

Anyways, just wanted to share my good news- I hope everyone else has been having an excellent scrappy month too :) 

Here are some of my favorite Christmas themed layouts- I hope you enjoy (almost every one is made with the Bedford Falls kit from NoelMignon.com)














I think that's it for today!  Have a great night everyone :)

-Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!