Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Paper Variety Challenge Week 42: Photo Inspiration

Hello everybody!  Here today to show you my first Paper Variety Design Team project!  I thought this challenge was really fun and unique- it was a photo inspiration!  Here's the photo:


Such an adorable photo huh?  I really loved the black and white stripes plus the bright pops of color from the puzzle pieces so that's what I decided to base my layout on.  Here it is, using Crate Paper's Portrait and Toy Box lines and some Sassafrass Lass.






If you head on over to the Paper Variety and link up your own project using this photo inspiration by Tuesday to win a big fun lot of Nikki Sivils scrapbooking goodies:


Have an awesome day everbody!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute page Cassie!! Love that black/white striped paper. Thanks so much for a great layout inspiration for this challenge. Glad to have you part of the TPV team!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!