Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Summer Layout

 
Hi everyone!  Just stopping by to post this weeks DT project for The Paper Variety :)  I used Echo Park's Splash line for this bright and colorful summer layout!




The challenge is to do tic-tac-toe so I went right down the middle :) I chose Multi-photo, Water theme, and using a banner.  There were so many choices it was tough to choose! 


Stop on over to The Paper Variety and play yourself to win a $20 gift card to the Freehand Scraps Kit Club!  Here's a sample of their latest kit (yum!)



I also worked on some bright and summer-y cards using my Jump and Jive kit from Noel Mignon (getting close to done with this baby!  wahoo!).  



How is everyone else's summer going?  Mine is very busy but I'm having lots of fun playing in the pool and at the beach with Mr. Charlie :)






3 comments:

  1. Awesome projects. I especially love the cards!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Lo Cassie, love all of the elements and patterned papers :) Great cards too, love that flower on the first :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!