Sunday, August 28, 2011

American Crafts Design Team Call

Hello fellow scrappers!  Just stopping by to share a couple fun projects I made for the American Crafts Design Team Call.  I obviously didn't make the cut (no surprise there!) but I had fun using AC product and creating non the less! 

I made a banner for my doggie Emma - why does she need a banner?  I have no clue.....



I really liked the neutral, earthy feel to this banner.  I also liked all the textures, although I got the impression Emma didn't care for any of those elements at all.

I also made a card, I used Campy Trails and lots of border punches for this fun card, hope you like it :)

1 comment:

  1. Hahahha... well even if Emma didn't care for the banner (and the love and time making it!) we do- thanks for sharing!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!