Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I Love You to the Moon and Back

Well a few weeks ago I decided I needed to have Rocket Age by October Afternoon and I must say it was a wonderful decision :P  Everything October Afternoon makes is so aaaaawesome!  Here's my first project with this line- I think it's oh so cute.  I followed a PageMaps sketch, but I turned the square elements into circles.  This also plays along with the Paper Variety Challenge for this week which is to use lots of circles (I do this a lot anyways haha!)  Anyways I hope you love it :)





Journaling Reads:

 "I love how the grass tickles your toes and makes you smile.  I love how you'll pick up a blade of grass and thoroughly inspect it.  I love how you'll grab a dead leaf and crinkle it in your tiny fingers.  I love how you can sit outside and play for hours, even at only 7 months old.  Every little thing you do makes me fall in love with you more and more"

4 comments:

  1. Adorable LO, love all the circles!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome boy page....I love the way you enbellish a page. I am really diggin' being on the TPV DT with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout Cassie! I love that title :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW! You did a great job on this layout Cassie! Love the buttons you used! Thanks for playing along with all our TPV readers this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!