Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Paper Variety Color Challenge: Orange, Green, and Yellow

This was a tough challenge for me at first! Orange, green and yellow are pretty far out of my comfort zone but then I found this fabulous American Crafts collection and the layout came together in a snap!  I used this picture of Charlie wearing a flannel shirt looking like Al Borlan from Home Improvement (does anyone else remember that show or is it just me?) I also used a Jenni Bowlin starburst stamp for the embellies on the right hand side along with some layered diecut stickers....and Cricut diecuts (and buttons....and twine....those things are legit haha). 







I really loved this line by AC so I made a bonus layout too :) Doesn't go with the challenge colors but I love the orange/green/blue combo just as much!


I hope you like the layouts and make sure you play along over at The Paper Variety for your chance to win an awesome prize!

2 comments:

  1. Came over from TPV! This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO!! love the stars. And what a cute photo's!!!
    Annemieke

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!