Sunday, September 11, 2011

My Favorite Embellishment

Why hello everyone!  Lots of posts this week in honor of TPV's 1 year anniversary blog hop!  Wahoo!  Our challenge for today was to use our favorite embellishment.  After a lot of thought I decided that my favorite embellishment is CIRCLES!  I love circles, i use them on virtually every layout.  I love diecut circles, round buttons, punched circles, pearls, pins.....if it's round than I'm in!  Here's my circle-y layout (I believe I counted 22....) made with Rocket Age by October Afternoon





SOO- What's your favorite way to embellish??

4 comments:

  1. This is just soooo beautiful!!!! I have several fav embellishments. Tops is probably flowers. I've been using them a lot lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute LO!!! I love circles too. For me I think they are just so versatile. I have 2 boys and 2 girls and sometimes they are in photos together. Throw some circles on the page and they can be pretty pink, manly blue or neutral. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout Cassie! You rock the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cassie your layouts are BEAUTIFUL and I'm so glad to find your blog from The Paper Variety! I adore the Blog Banner and I'm happily your latest follower too. I hope you'll be mine as well-visit me at flairandfrillscreativity.blogspot.com Creative blessings, Brynn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!