Wednesday, September 14, 2011

SRM Stickers and some Cards

Hello all!!  Just a quick post to show you my Paper Variety Project for this week.  We were given SRM Stickers (thanks SRM!) to work with and oh my, they are lovely!  They really look clean and crisp- I am now a huge fan!  They have these awesome calendar stickers that I've been using on my projects like crazy.  Check out SRM Stickers and their blog, which is amazing- their DT is really good.

Here are a few quick cards using SRM sentiments- an Easter card and a Thank You card (both use NoelMignon.com kit Delightfully Domestic)




and a few quick baby cards....one of my friends just found out she is pregnant with her 2nd baby!  So I made a card for her and a spare :)



Well I'm off- it's our 3rd wedding anniversary today!  My husband and I are going out to dinner at Todd English's Tuscany tonight to celebrate (yum!!)

6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! Enjoy your time with hubby....I have 5 kids and it seems the only time I see mine is when we are yelling at kids...lol. We need a date night!! Your cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh how cute are those baby cards!! Love the little duckies!!

    Congratulations on your wedding anniversary - have fantastic night :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cards are very cute, I might just have to copy them !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!