Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Projects

Hi everyone! Thought I'd stop by and show some Halloween projects I've been working on using my "Something Wicked" kit from Noel Mignon.

Robb's birthday is Halloween so when I saw this adorable idea by Jill Cornell on the NM Tips and Tricks Blog I knew it would make a perfect gift!  How cute is this little ghost/footprint?



I wrapped it in the tissue paper that came with the frame and then added some bakers twine and a tag for decoration.




And I made a layout with some of Charlie's Halloween pictures from last year as well.  I'll make sure to post photos of his costume this year too!!  I won't tell you what it is but it is DEFINITELY ADORABLE :D

Anyways I used a sketch on the NM Challenge blog for this one, I pieced the stars together by hand and really dig how they came out






Are you dressing up for Halloween tomorrow?  What are you (and your kids) going to be??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!