Sunday, October 2, 2011

Lots of New Projects

Hi Friends!

I have a bunch of new projects to share with you.  I've been waiting to have my husband photograph them before I shared but it's been a few weeks now and I don't think that's happenning  lol :)  So please excuse the less than stellar photos! 

Here's a layout using the new Random Collection by Crate Paper.  I used the front sheet of the packaging as the background for this layout and sewed along some of the borders to give it a "quilted" feel.  The photo's were taken in WA by Robb, showing my Grandpa teaching me how to play Sudoku.



Next is a layout about my faaaaavorite cheese shop (yes, I have a favorite cheese shop.  It's not an understatement to say that I'm obsessed with the cheese there either hehe).  I made this using NoelMignon.com's kit "Salt Water Taffy".  The journaling is tucked in an envelope behind the title and reads as follows

"Who would have guessed that a tiny, quaint little cheese shop would become an obsession for our entire carpool!  Tina, Kim and I would race out of work to try and get to the cheese shop before it closed. Their 5yr aged (or petrified, as Tina calls it) gouda was the highlight of our week!  The spicy Italian salami is to die for.  Oh, Curds and Whey, we love you!  Sincerely, the Protein Sciences Carpool"





Next up is a layout about my husbands ridiculous mustache.  He shaved his beard one day and left a mustache and it cracked me up!  This one is made using NoelMignon.com's kit "The Bees Knees"



And last but not least a Birthday Layout about my son's first birthday (and the cake of course!) made using NoelMignon.com's kit Salt Water Taffy. 




So hopefully all these layouts will make up for the lack of posting recently :)  I have even more to show you but that's for another day!  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

-Cassie

1 comment:

  1. Cassie, your layouts are terrific, as usual! I love the Soduko one, especially the picture of Charlie turning around in his high chair--what a face!! And of course, his first birthday layout; simply adorable! I'm about to start a project of scrapping my daughter's birthdays. I've got all the supplies, but haven't gotten motivated yet. My daughter just turned 23 today, and I haven't scrapped anything since her birth! Wish me luck!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!