Sunday, October 23, 2011

Trick or Treat Halloween Wreath

Hi everyone!!  Just stopping by to show a project I worked on last night using Noel Mignon's kit "Something Wicked".  I used the Authentique and MME paper in the kit as well as the alphas to make this cool wreath to greet trick or treaters this year!  I was surprised it only took 4.5 sheets of patterned paper to make the whole wreath :)  I also used Tim Holtz's rosette dies (all three sizes) which helped it come together pretty quickly. 





7 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Cassie! I didn't know Tim Holtz made a rosette die.. I'm going to have to check it out. :)
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC Cassie! I must share it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO fantastic! Love all the different patterns in the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is freakin' fantastic Cassie! I love all the patterns and buttons! That rosette die is an absolute must have!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!