Saturday, November 5, 2011

Burlap and Buttercups November Kit

Hello everyone!  No project to share today (I will have some soon!!) but I wanted to let you all know that the November Burlap and Buttercups kit is for sale :)  It is GORGEOUS, lots of that yellow/gray color combo that is totally "in" right now.  I'm having a blast playing with it (and I will share my layouts soon)!

Oh my, isn't it gorgeous?   I especially have been loving the doilie's included, so fun to try different things on my layouts! And of course you must check out the add on kit too


I love everything in the add on kit (I've been using that spray mist with the wood letters a lot!)...the whole kit and caboodle is fab so make sure you snatch yours up because they're almost out of stock!

In other news we took charlie out on a fun filled busy morning at an apple cider mill and pumpkin patch and now he's so worked up he won't take a nap (so much for scrapping time!) but it super cranky instead.  Gah!  Anyways, hope everyone else is having a great weekend!

Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!