Sunday, November 27, 2011

"My Family" Mini Album

Hello Hello!  Hope everyone has been having a nice break :)  I have had 4 whole days off and finally had some time to get a lot of scrapping done- woot!

I'm taking a class over at NoelMignon called Mini Madness, it's really awesome!  I learned how to make all sorts of mini albums, including binding my own!  So I made this mini album entirely from scratch which I think is pretty neat.  It's pretty chunky so I try and keep it somewhat flat by wrapping the front in twine, which I think looks pretty sweet anyways. 

I used NoelMignon.com's kit Hudson Valley, a bit of Crate Paper Farmhouse extras from my stash, and some Precocious Paper flowers/ribbon/etc from the Autumn Sampler.  I hope you like it!

















5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really great. I absolutely love and it is giving me loads of ideas for my Christmas mini book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. This is BEAUTIFUL! And one of my favorite kits!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!