Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Paper Variety Ornament Challenge

Hello!  Here to share a Christmas themed project (already??) that I used for The Paper Variety's Challenge this week- which is to use an ornament on your project! 





Also, I wanted to share with you all that the Paper Variety is having an open call for their new Design Team: see the post here.  I've had a great time working with them so you should definitely apply!


If you follow along with the challenge you have a chance to win a prize from Precocious Paper.  Coincidentally enough I just put an order in at PP a few weeks ago because the Autumn Sampler was catching my eye!  Her stuff is super cute and I really enjoy working with it--it's an awesome prize so make sure you play along and get in the Christmas spirit with us :)

Cassie

4 comments:

  1. What a cute layout!!!! Those little trees are the perfect embellishment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout!! I love those trees!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cassie!
    I found my fun packaage this morning when I went I stepped out on the porch...postman must have delivered it late yesterday.
    Thank you so much!!! I can't belive all the goodies inside :) Wow!!
    It's going to be a crafty day for sure!
    Thanks again!!
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!