Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Some New Layouts

Hi everyone!  Here are the layouts I made with this month's kit from Burlap and Buttercups :)  I had such a great time playing- the colors in this kit were so "me"....yummy yummy!

Anyways here are a few layouts I made with this kit-- you'll be seeing more as the week progresses, I hope you like them!

Can I just say how much I LOVE the Pink Paislee Wood Shop line?  Those letters were so much fun to change up depending on the layout.  LOVE. 



Please note the devil horns I gave Mr. Charlie in this layout hehehe,
 they are well deserved!




And this one for this month's Sketch Challenge by Mary Pat





Also my photographer (*cough*husband) wanted me to point out how perfect the lighting came out on these photos (I think his exact words were "oh yeah, that's smooth...real smooooooooooth" haha).  I of course agree :) 

1 comment:

  1. These came out so great. What fun detail on each layout!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!