Monday, November 28, 2011

Winter Publications!

Hello hello everyone!  I just got a package in the mail and it was so exciting!  I've got lots of publications coming up starting this winter/spring and I finally got my first ever hard copy of a magazine in the mail :)  Plus the extra goodies that come along with it!  It was Scrapbook and Cards today which is edited by my all time favorite (and PageMaps creator) Becky Fleck. 

So make sure you check out Scrapbook and Cards Today (Free Online see pg 54), Cricut Magazine, Create: Idea Books (Mini Albums) and Creating Keepsakes for the month of December because I will be in all four (talk about lucky!). 

Do you guys have any fun and exciting scrappy news to share??? I'd love to hear about it!!

-Cassie

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! Congrats on all the publications!!! That is something to be proud of :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!