Thursday, December 15, 2011

Burlap and Buttercups December Kit Projects

Hi hi everyone!  Here are the projects I created with the lovely Burlap and Buttercups December kit!  Make sure you go snag yourself one too :)

Christmas Star Wreath:  I thought the deep olive and maroon colors would make a very elegant wreath.  I added a few vintage buttons that were given to me by my Mother In Law which add the *perfect* touch :)





Here's a layout to go along with Mary Pat's awesome sketch challenge!




A fun Xmas layout from one of last year's family photographs (omg charlie was so little!)


And a few super simple cards that I really love (sometimes simple is just right)


Hope you guys have been having fun getting ready for the holidays!  I'm not doing a December daily this year but would love to hear about and see yours!

-Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!