Friday, December 30, 2011

Favorite Layouts of 2011 and a New Header

Hi everyone!  Soooo whatcha think?? Like the new 2012 header?  I thought since 2011 was blues I'd do a super girly pink one for 2012.  Having only one boy and not being too girly myself I never get an excuse to use cute pink papers enough.  And i've been wanting to make a bunch of pin wheels as well so this is the result :)  Hope you like it, you'll be stuck looking at it until 2013 haha! It's a little soft because Blogger is compressing it funny but Robb is gonna fix that for me soon, so it will look slightly nicer :)


I thought it would be a good time to show you my top ten layouts of 2011 as well.  Some of my favorites are out for publication so I can't show them yet but these are the ones that I can!  I'd love to see your top ten too, shoot me a link :)


2 Weeks: As seen in the Winter 2011 Issue of Scrapbook and Cards Today

Being Your Momma: Featured at Craft Gossip.com

Feelin Clean Smellin Fine:

Nom Nom Nom!

Please, No More Bananas!


You Bring Me So Much Joy


First Class Flying: Winner of the Sassafras August Challenge


Lovebirds: As seen in the January 2011 issue of Scrap n'Art Magazine


Crawl, Smile, Play, Laugh: Inspired by one of Kimberly Neddo's layouts in the Sept 2011 issue of Scrapbook Trends

Lil Miss Emma Bear: As seen in the Crate Paper Readers Gallery

2 comments:

  1. These are AWESOME Cassie! My all time favorite is the "Being your momma"...it's precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cassie,
    I would love to publish your layout 'Being your mumma' in our upincoming iPad magazine. If you are interested I would be happy to give you more details. My email is scrapbookingmag@gmail.com I've just started a facebook page too....http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scrapbooking-Mag/388147474568360

    Kind regards,
    Jane Smith

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!