Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Christmas Eve!

Hello hello!  Happy Christmas Eve to all of my followers! (or Happy Holidays to whoever celebrates something different!)  I am here to share some very exciting news-  I am now part of the Precocious Paper Design Team :D  I'm thrilled, her products are super cute and I can't wait to work with them (especially those yummy samplers!).  Make sure you check out the Etsy shop and pick up some goodies with all of your Christmas gift certificates.  Here's a layout I made with her sewing pattern flowers- I thought they were the perfect shade for a beach layout. I also like that they're not super girly flowers so they work with layouts of my son.  I also used some Viva Decor Glass Effects on this layout to make little water droplets, I love the feel it brings!




And one last layout I made last week using some scraps and hand cut hearts.




I hope you enjoy the projects and have a fantastic holiday!! 

Cassie

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to you for the new DT!! Your pages are absolutely lovely! The droplets totally rock on your Salt Air page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!