Friday, January 6, 2012

Burlap and Buttercups January 2012 Kit

Hi everyone!!  Just checking in to share Burlap and Buttercups new January kit :)  I just got mine in the mail a few days ago and can't wait to start playing with it tonight!!  My initial plan was to play with it immediately but then my stove caught fire and there were 15 firefighters in and out of my house while Charlie and I waited for them to finish in our car.  Lovely.  Oh did I mention that it caught fire at 830 at night, pretty much as soon as Charlie had fallen asleep?  and that the fire extinguisher sprayed CO2 dust (or whatever it is) all over our kitchen so it was trashed?  and we had to stay up past my bedtime to clean it up?  And I never got dinner?  Hmph!!  Bitter? Me? Noooooo

ANYWAYS back to the kit! haha! It's awesome, full of lots of my favorites including MME Kraft Fun Day collection, Jenni Bowlin, and some of those adorable Pink Paislee Nantucket tiles.  Yum yum, can't wait to play. 

  Add On Kit:

I have been working on layouts like crazy lately but I don't have photos yet, I'll probably wait until these layouts are done and have Robb photograph all 10 of them at once.  So it won't be for at least another week but on the brightside I will have a LOT to share in a week :)

Hope you are all doing well and remembering to write 2012 instead of 2011 (I work in a QC lab where I'm constantly dating things and I wrote 2011 by mistake about a thousand times this week haha)

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your stove but glad to hear you and Charlie are ok. Awesome kits!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that must have been scary!! I hope things are back to normal soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!