Friday, January 13, 2012

Finally, some new layouts to share!


Well I finally have some nice photos of the layouts I've been working on the past couple weeks (minus a few from Burlap and Buttercups that I'll be sharing in the next week!).  I'm really quite happy with most of them so I hope you like them too!


I love this one with my son and his Great Grandpa, they are just too cute.  I never use orange/green/blue as a color combo but somehow it just works!  I think this one is my fav out of all the layouts I've done in the past month or so, I just love little tiny details :)



Here's one using the Mary Ellen kit by NoelMignon.com


Here's one that used up my Truly Scrumptious kit from NoelMignon.com.  I hand cut all the little squares and arranged a mosaic/pixel background for my photos.  Kinda tedious but I found it relaxing so it's all good haha




A layout of Charlie at the beach!  I used Precocious Paper flowers, Creative Imaginations, and some Pink Paislee.



And that's all folks! Check on back in a few days for more, hope you like everything :) 

2 comments:

  1. Great pages Cassie :) Love the photos of Charlie and great grandpa! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!