Friday, January 20, 2012

A Layout, A Challenge and A New Design Team

Hi everyone!  Lots to share with you today :D

First off,

I'm hosting the Weekly Challenge over at the Burlap and Buttercups Blog....the challenge is to do a "year in review" type project.  Here's my take


Make sure you head on over, prizes are involved :)

Second, I made this layout this week....yet another beach one (trying to finish up all those beach photos from this summer!).  I used Sassafras Lass's line "Sweetly Smitten".....am I the only one that misses Sassafrass a whole bunch? Coz I really wish I could still buy their stuff



and THIRDLY, I have been chosen to be on the Pretty Little Studio Design Team!  I am thrilled!  Their product is beyond adorable and the vintage touch is just perfect for my style.  Make sure you check them out here and a big congratulations to the other DT members!



Okay well I'm off.  Our Nanny called out sick today so that means I get a bonus day off with Charlie!  Yahoo!  And off to a romantic bed and breakfast with my hubby tomorrow (that was one of my christmas presents! SO excited!).  Have a great weekend everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your DT spot! I'm looking forward to my GDT spot at PLS as well! I love your Beach layout! Your son reminds me so much of my own son, right down to the hat! We had the same one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Cassie! I know you are thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big Congrats to ya! So happy to be on the team with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A big Congrats to you!! Can't wait to work with you at PLS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Cassie! Congrats on the dt at PLS!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!