Monday, January 16, 2012

Summer Fun Layouts

Hi everyone! Back with more layouts!! I told ya I'd have lots for you this week :)  I'm working on scrapping all of my beach and pool summer photos from this past year so I have some fun bright and colorful layouts to share. 

I used Echo Park's line "Splash" and Becky Fleck's PageMaps for all of these layouts



This is my first ever 8.5x11in layout! I'm so used to doing 12x12 that it was wierd to make such a little tiny layout haha.  I LOVE how it looks though, when I saw this PageMap I knew it was perfect for my photo's- 12x12 or not!  I'm so glad I tried something different :)

















1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! LOVEEEEE all of these!! I have problems with the smaller layouts too but yours looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!