Friday, February 3, 2012

Burlap and Buttercups February Kit

Hiiiiiiii everyone!!  Long time no see eh?  Well no worries, I will have lots of projects to share in the coming weeks :)  I've been super busy at work ..... if you know what a SRID is, or what a Process Validation for drug product entails, than perhaps you know my pain hehe. 

I did want to stop on by to share the Burlap and Buttercups February Kit which is a doooooozy!  It's full of beautiful blues, grays, and yellows. It's just gorgeous (lots of OA and CP- two of my absolute faves), perfect if you're like me and have a lot of little boy photos :)  Check it out!

  Add On Kit:

Plus make sure to head over to the blog for an awesome giveaway of a copy of Scrapbook PageMaps 2 (and honestly, who doesn't love Becky Fleck?). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!