Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Burlap and Buttercups Projects to Share

Hi everyone!  Today is the reveal day of the Burlap and Buttercups Idea Gallery :)  Make sure you head on over to see everyone's awesome projects!

Here are mine, I hope you like them.... I used the super duper fabulous February Kit














I also wanted to share a couple quick photos we got of Charlie a few weeks ago- i think they're darling so I just had to share :)  He's 18 months already!






This next picture LOOKS like Charlie is cuddling with me, but don't be fooled!  Charlie is the most active boy EVER and refuses to sit still (with the exception of Chest PT and Nebulizer treatments and only because he's well trained.  And if he squirms we just hold him down anyways haha).....so while it may seem to the untrained eye that mommy is getting a hug in this picture what is ACTUALLY going on is that Charlie is literally trying to push away from me using his head --Robb just so happenned to get this picture before he wriggled away. haha are your kids that squirmy?  This boy just won't sit still!


And ofcourse if you TRY to make him sit still this is the reaction you'll get :)  I LOVE this photo of my boys, cracks me up every time haha

I think these might be more accurate depictions of trying to get my little boy to sit down for 2 seconds hehehe


2 comments:

  1. Your layouts are SOOOOOOOOOO super!! I love your style!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!