Sunday, February 26, 2012

Would you rather....

Here's my take on a challenge at the NoelMignon.com messageboard.  It's a doozy-  Would you rather not use your paper trimmer or your tape gun?  I chose to not use my paper trimmer and it forced me to think creatively and come up with this layout





Tough challenge but I'm so thrilled with the result :)  I used a heart punch for all the hearts and the two banner pieces next to the photo are by Pretty Little Studio and were hand cut with scissors.  Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

  1. This is awesome!!!!!! What a treasure:)
    http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! that is amazing! What a terrific layout you made. I'm in awe! And Charlie is getting bigger!!! So adorable. TFS.--Pat N

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! I love it, I am totally pinning this right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT!! What a challenge, no paper trimmer. Great take on it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!