Thursday, March 15, 2012

B&B March Kit Idea Gallery

Good morning all!!  Today is the fabulous reveal day for the March Burlap and Buttercups Idea Gallery!  The kit this time around is super fun and colorful, so my projects are all very happy and bright :)  Hope you enjoy!


This layout is very simple but I used a lot of fun techniques to jazz it up a bit.  I sewed along the rays of the sun in a zig zag pattern and I also painted and then misted the cloud chipboard pieces.




Aptly subtitled hehe



and of course I had to make a layout about Charlies constant motion (it's impossible to get a group picture!) haha!



And I was in the mood for some fun springy cards this month, I just got a new MS butterfly punch that I just had to test out ;)  Thinking about a spring time butterfly wreath project- we shall see!




1 comment:

  1. Cassie these are all BEAUTIFUL projects! You have me completely inspired this morning! And with all my stress today I'm thinking after dropping off my kiddos I'm going to create!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!