Saturday, March 31, 2012

News, News, and then a bit more news!

Hi everyone!  Well the title says it all- lots of news!  First off, I wanted to make the announcement that I will be teaching a class over at Miss Arts Papercrafting School!  I just finished up all of the content and I think you will just love it :) The class should be starting mid-April or early May-- I will make sure to keep you posted. 

The name of the class is "From Girly to Burly" and is all about taking traditionally feminine items (like hearts or flowers) and showing you how to incorporate them into your boy themed layouts.  This is something I do quite often having only one little boy but loving girly papers and themes like I do!  The class is broken up into 4 segments, each demonstrating a traditionally "Girly" theme, turned "Burly".  Each segment consists of a video, written instructions, and multiple layouts demonstrating the theme (as well as beautiful photography by my talented husband, Robb Cyr).  Some videos will be teaching you a new technique and some videos show a Start to Finish layout creation- so there should be a little something in there for everyone :)  Plus there are SIX never before seen layouts! I really think you're gonna love it so make sure you sign up over at Miss Arts Papercrafting School!

Now OTHER news!

The Burlap and Buttercups April kit is for sale! It's beautiful and I just started working with it today :) I love that there's Ormolu product in it- I've been wanting to test out their supplies for so long!



Now the MORE news!

Pretty Little Studio has come out with their new Monsieur collection!  It's gorgeous, I love the paper and all the adorable accessories.  My DT box is going out in the mail next week and I could NOT be more excited :)  Here's a sneak peak:


AND the best part is I am able to share these two coupons with you!!  So make sure you stock up on your favorite PLS products this weekend :)






Okay everybody- hope you enjoy your weekend and I'll see you soon with some new layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!