Monday, March 26, 2012

Patiently Waiting

Hi everyone!  Okay I'm not 'patiently waiting' but it is the name of the layout I'm going to share :)  I'm afraid I'm not very patient EVER, and neither is Charlie so the title is a bit of a stretch but oh well! Haha I used all Pretty Little Studio products for this layout except for the title and just LOVE how it came out.  All those PLS tags and banner pennants are just too cute.  I love their bright fun colors over at Pretty Little Studio-- it's so hard to find just straight up bright patterned paper now a days...anyways, I digress!



I dug into my scraps drawers and hand cut tiny squares to make that checkerboard pattern along the top and bottom of the LO.  Tedious, but I love that kinda stuff sometimes....KWIM?

Anyways hope you all are having a great week thus far!

Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!