Friday, March 2, 2012

Precocious Paper Blog Hop

Hello! Welcome to the Precocious Paper Blog Hop! If you've come from Suzy's blog than you are in the right place :)  If not, make sure to head over to the start of the hop and then hop along back here on your way! 

We're each going to tell you about our favorite PP product and mine are definitely the Sewing Pattern Petals-- which are so cute!  I especially like them because they're a great way to add flowers to a page without it becoming too girly (which is nice since 90% of my layouts are about my son!). 


Here are some examples of these lovely flowers in action :)




Tessa is giving away a prize for one lucky blog hopper so make sure to comment on everybody's pages along the hop to be entered for a chance to win!!

Next stop is Amanda, happy hopping!

19 comments:

  1. I love these, too. I have a huge bag just filled with vintage sewing patterns that one day will all be flowers :). I love this layout and cannot wait to see what you create over the course of your term. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What precious layouts! I love the patterned flowers on there, beautifully done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi cassie! what lovely layouts! and thank you for showing us how to use the flowers!
    marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how sweet are these pages, and the colors are wonderful-Love the flower shape added

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layouts are so cute. I absolutly love "A day at the seashore", Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. those LOs are adorable! especially love the seashore one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of these layouts are terrific. Love those flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layouts. Thanks for showcasing the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet LOs. Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What SWEET photos to create with ... I especially love the happy layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can probably find old patterns at my Mom and what a great idea to use some of them for.
    Your layout was great

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWESOME LAYOUTS!! LOVE how you used flowers on little boy pages! I'll have to keep that in mind. TFS and have a GREAT Day,
    Me-Ma Kim

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the layouts! Your layering is great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, these are beautiful!!!! I love both of them, and that little boy is just the cutest!!! Thanks so much!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your little guy is so cute Cassie. Love seeing layouts of him. So fun working with you on the Precocious Paper team :)
    -Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your layouts are amazing!! Really love how you've used the flowers...
    - April

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute projects! I love the sewing pattern petals, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love these sewing petals and always love to see Mr. Charlie on your beautiful pages Cassie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!