Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pretty Little Studio Sketch Challenge

Hello everyone!  Today I'm going to share a project I made for the sketch challenge going on over at the PLS blog :)  Make sure you head on over and play along! 

I love these photos- the baby on the bottom left is me and the other baby is Charlie! Both of us are riding a rocking horse that my Grandfather made me when I was born........these two similar photos are taken 25 years apart :)  I thought that was neat!  I chose the fun bright colors of the "Clowning Around" line to go with.  Love those cute little 8x8 papers and pennants!  And how fun are those star journaling cards??




1 comment:

  1. I love that kind of page, the then and now photos are so fun! Great choice of colors for the subject too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!