Monday, May 14, 2012

Crate Paper Color Challenge

Hey everyone!!  Well, if you've been over to the Crate Paper blog today you might have noticed my layout won the color challenge (aqua/orange/white)!!  Wahoo :)  I am quite excited!!!  Here it is, I used doilies, squares of off white paper, and stitching to create the background.  I then misted over that with white mist to make the look a little more subtle.




Aren't these photos so cool BTW?  Robb finally convinced me to let him take a photo of a layout on a non-white background and i LOVE the outcome.  

ANYWAYS....I also made this layout for the call as well.  I really like this layout about my carpool buddy, whose intials are KK (so we sometimes call her K^2, therein lies the title).  We have an hour (sometimes 1hr 20min) commute every morning and evening, so we spend a lot of time together! (those cute little felt rounds are by Precocious Paper!)




And last but not least is this layout titled "the Colors of Fall".  This wasn't made specifically for this challenge but it DOES fit in with the color scheme nicely, doesn't it? (butterfly is by Precocious Paper btw!)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!