Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Fall themed layouts

Hi everyone!  I have some fall themed layouts to share today (the ST call ends on the 1st so I made sure to have all my fall themed photos scrapped by then!  Oooo how I love a deadline hehe).   The big ruffle flowers are by Precocious Paper....aren't they fabulous??  Most of these layouts were put together using a combination of Hudson Valley from NoelMignon.com and the Farmhouse chipboard/buttons by Crate Paper.






These last two projects were made for challenges over at Amy Heller's Class "Through the Kaleidoscope" over at TwoPeas.  Her class is really great and I love seeing her 'process' from start to finish.  This first one is for using analogous colors and adding an extra color (in this case turqoise) to create contrast.




This last layout challenge is to use a color you're not fond of using.  As many of you might know that color for me is typically red (I've used it about 4 times ever that I can think of?).  Here I combined it with gray, blue, and a little brown and I'm pretty happy with the result.  A rare 8.5x11 layout too!  Maybe my third one of those ever?  I already had the picture printed 5x7 and wanted to keep the big picture ratio on the layout so 8.5x11 it was!


And I also want to remind everyone that my class at Miss Arts Papercrafting School "Girly to Burly" is still available!! Make sure you go check it out :)



1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!